Andrew Barta, the great guy who founded Tech 21, gives a Fly Rig 5 presentation at NAMM 2014
|FLY RIG 5 SECTIONS AND FEATURES|
|• SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level,
and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
• Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
• Plexi, based upon the Hot-Rod Plexi pedal, brings in the organic distortion of a stock ‘68 Plexi and includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
• Hot, within the Plexi section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to
• DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo
• All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
Learn more about Fly Rig 5 at the official Tech 21 website.